Sandra Mize by Tia Emeralds


Hello simmers!Today I realize that my game is faster with a lot of CC than without CC. :P
I hope you are like my new sim.And yes,the new posepack will be shared soon! :)





Information:

Name: Sandra Mize

Age: 22

Story: Sandra was born in a  poor family.Her father dies when she was 11 of cancer.Car hited her mum and she died  when Sandra was 13.She lived on street for 3 years.She started to steal.Social worker camed for her and one rich family adopted her.Now she moved to other house and she live alone...



▬ Tia Emeralds

▐▬▬▬▬CC Used on the picture▬▬▬▬▐
▐ Skin by ABNORMAL SIM SIMULATION CENTER - G3 BUILDING
▐ Lipstick by IN3S' LITTLE PLACE
▐ T-skirt by IN3S.
▐ Hairstyle by ETERNILA


Do not copy, use as a base for your other sims or claim as your own. For any permissions you need contact us through email. :)
                            P.S.
in sims3pack. Sandra is saved like a household.
If links are broken , contact us on e-mail or in comment. 







Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

3 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.